Select Style & Size:
Speciale 8 Pedals
The Speciale 8 Pedals from Time are an enduro-focused pedal built using a slightly larger aluminum body, compared to a pared-down XC pedal, for more foot stability over demanding terrain. And to add even more grip to softer enduro and DH soled shoes while unclipped, the pedal has 4 adjustable spikes. Like the rest of the Time lineup, it has a micro-adjustable clamping system, allowing for easier or more secure release tension depending on the riding conditions and personal preference.
Another familiar Time feature is its patented ATAC engagement system or Auto Tension Adjustment Concept. ATAC technology makes clipping in and out much easier and it's made in 2 movements: engaging the cleat in the front gate, and stepping downward. This allows for easy insertion and positive, predictable release, as well as a self-cleaning design, even in the muddiest conditions. The Speciale 8 is entirely assembled in France to exceedingly high standards.
- Time's enduro pedal built with adjustability and durability
- Steel axle and aluminum body handle the hits
- ATAC dual-arch retention system provides positive entry and release
- 4 adjustable pins add grip against shoe's sole
- The release angle is adjustable between 13 or 17-degrees via a reversible cleat
- +/- 5-degrees of lateral float (6-millimeters)keeps knees happy
- Item #TMEN013
- [body] aluminum, [spindle, bearings] steel
- TIME ATAC
- Entry / Release
- [ATAC Easy] 10°, [ATAC] 13°, 17°
- Spindle Diameter
- Pedal Wrench Type
- 8mm Allen
- Compatible Components
- 2-bolt shoes, ATAC cleats
- Claimed Weight
- [each] 13.4oz (96g)
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.