Select Style & Size
TIME MX4 Pedals are favorites of the all-mountain crowd, thanks to its large, reassuring platform, self-cleaning ATAC mechanism, and attractive price. TIME's Auto Tension Adjust Concept (ATAC) provides self-cleaning simplicity in mucky conditions, while the large composite body allows you to easily find the pedal underfoot after dismounting over technical terrain. These features make the MX4 the go-to choice for aggressive trail and all-mountain riders desiring greater reassurance underfoot when the trail turns steep and rocky.
The MX4 features five degrees of angular float with six millimeters of side-to-side movement (i.e. lateral float), so you can find an optimal pedaling position. The included ATAC Easy reversible cleats give you the option of running a 13 or 17-degree release angle, so you choose between easily bailing in technical terrain or remain clipped in with extra security.
- Reassuring pedals for aggressive trail and all-mountain riders
- Large composite platform inspires confidence for clipping in
- Hollow steel axle for lightweight efficiency and strength
- TIME's ATAC mechanism for self-cleaning ease in mud and muck
- Five degrees of angular float, six millimeters of lateral float
- Reversible cleats allow for 13 or 17-degree release angle
- Item #TME000U
- [body] composite, [axle] hollow steel, [bearings] steel, [arches] stainless steel
- [angular] +/- 5Â°, [lateral] 6 mm
- TIME ATAC Easy cleats
- Entry / Release
- 13/17Â° release
- Claimed Weight
- 384 g
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
August 23, 2018
Great Trail Pedal
They’re working great handling every trail type I’ve been on. They seem very durable and are holding up quite well so far.