Select style & size:Select options
- Easily stash your 15-in laptop in the lined laptop pocket thanks to Swing Around side access
- Ventilated back panel lets cool air flow between your back and the pack while you're riding around town
- Bottom compression straps let you dial in the fit to eliminate sloppy, excess space inside this bag
- Bottle opener on the shoulder strap means no more fumbling for your keys, instead you can pop the cold one quick
- Tough, refined ballistic nylon shrugs off the abuse of city concrete or the grit of a day in the park
- Item #TBK0196
- Q & A
Good little bag
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got this bag to replace a timbuk2 commuter bag. The backpack is better for my back and I'm impressed with timbuk2's quality.
All the little pouches on the front of the bag are great for throwing keys, cords, and little accessories. The laptop sleeve is very plush and I feel like my laptop is well protected. The main pouch has great space and organizers for pens and what not.
I just recently brought this bag with me on a cruise and it held up great.
good laptop pack
i like it a lot i had it for school, for my laptop, i stopped using it only because it is small so i can't fit more that my laptop and two binders....