Micropack a punch.
Your commute just might be your favorite part of the day, getting fresh air, spinning your legs, and getting a few morning and afternoon minutes in the saddle before the daily grind. Top off the favorite part of your day with a bag that's built to make it easier, throw on the Timbuk2 Rapid Armor Backpack. With the Rapid Armor on your back you'll be happily ready to roll into work, whether your ride in was nothing but sunshine or freckled with adverse conditions. The Rapid Armor backpack is a petite little micropack, but packs a punch in utility. Decked out with two stretch side pockets that are big enough for a water bottle, or can supply secure storage for your U lock, and an internal space where you can toss a 2 liter hydration bladder, with routing for the hose and valve. Two internal pockets are designed to stow you shoes keep the grime from the road off of your change of clothes, and prevent the foul odor from permeating through the office. Top it all off with reflective accents, and some high-vis color options, so you can boost your safety to the next level in grey and dim conditions.
- Ideal micropack for your daily commute
- Airmesh ventilated back panel keeps you cool
- Bladder compatible for hydration
- Stow your water bottle and U lock in dual side stretch pockets
- No scrambling through pockets with front zip pocket with key keeper
- Keep your shoes quarantined in 2 internal shoe pockets
- Hidden loop under bottom panel for attaching light when riding
- Item #TBK005S