Streamline your morning commute.
The Timbuk2 Raider Backpack has your daily commute covered with a thoughtful design that will store a change of clothes and pair of shoes for the office, and it will keep your laptop safe and secure along the way. When soaring summer heat tries to convince you to drive into work, the ventilated mesh back panel will keep your back feeling cool and comfortable during your morning ride into the office, and the addition of reflective hits will help you maintain visibility when you get out of that last-minute board meeting late.
- A simple and streamlined pack designed for cycle commuters
- Ventilated mesh back panel maintains a steady supply of air
- Internal sleeve accommodates 13-inch laptops and tablets
- Internal shoe compartment stows dirty cleats or clean shoes
- Removable back panel doubles as a folding board for shirts
- Reflective details and bottom panel maintain visibility
- Item #TBK005W
- Q & A
Our award winning cycling pack is now better than ever.
Designed in collaboration with San Francisco's Mission Cycling Club, the Raider Pack frees you to get in a pre-work ride without weighing you down. Weighing less than a pound, the Raider was named after Mission Cycling's pre-work "raids" up the Marin Headlands. Cooked up over a post-raid breakfast at a San Francisco neighborhood café, Timbuk2 and Mission Cycling were sweaty, tired, and sick of carrying their street clothes in bulky backpacks built for hiking. Understanding the need for a small, lightweight commuter pack that could hold the day's essentials without slowing down the pre-work ride, this Raider was born.