Select Style & Size
Daily commutes can be a pain when it comes to getting your gear to-and-from the office every morning and afternoon, but with the Timbuk2 Lightweight Pannier you can give yourself a bit of a break. This featherweight bag lets you skip tossing a vision-impairing pack on your back, and instead neatly stow away your laptop, tablet, and change of clothes for the office out of the way. It's crafted from tough Ripstop nylon that's ready to take on the road, and backed with a waterproof and wipeable TPU interior to keep your gadgets desert dry. A fully padded laptop compartment with side zipper access keeps your work safe, and reflective sides illuminate under headlights when you're pedaling through the morning dusk on your way to work. If that's not enough, the removable shoulder strap enable you to toss the pannier on your back when you get to the office for easy carrying when you arrive.
- A light and durable pannier for commuting
- Nylon Ripstop is abrasion resistant and tough
- Padded laptop sleeve keeps your payload safe
- Cascading accents reflect on low light rides
- Waterproof liner keeps your change of clothes crisp
- Removable shoulder strap makes for easy carrying
- Roll-top closure keeps moisture outside
- Stash small necessities in zippered side pocket
- Easy laptop access with side zipper
- Item #TBK008B
- [face fabric] Ripstop nylon, [lining] TPU
- 24L (1465cu in)
- 1 exterior zip, 2 exterior drop-in
- 10.2 x 16.5 x 6.3in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 22, 2019
I have two questions. How is this pannier attached to a pannier rack, and why has this vital piece of information been excluded?