Select Style & Size
CoPilot 42-108L Rolling Gear Bag
For your next travel companion, partner in crime, and passenger-riding-shotgun, look no further than the Timbuk2 CoPilot Carry On Rolling Bag. This luggage roller has a clamshell design that doubles as a panel loader for ultra-efficient packing and easy access to all of your gear. Aluminum rear posts provide lightweight strength, while the expandable, bike-style handle enables comfortable and easy transport when you're shuffling through busy terminals. Large urethane skate wheels roll smoothly and quietly over bumpy surfaces.
Two interior compartments feature mesh partitions for organizing clothes, shoes, and personal items. An expandable top compartment lets you quarantine shoes and toiletries, a padded external laptop pocket safely holds 13-inch laptops and tablets, and the top zippered pocket is ideal for quick-grab items and accessories.
- Rolling suitcase for organized trips, business or pleasure
- Clamshell design keeps packing and sorting easy-peasy
- Mesh dividers and expandable top for effortless organization
- Bike inspired roller handle offers comfortable grip as you walk
- Small and medium sizes are small enough to use as a carry-on
- Integrated ID window for quick picking at baggage claim
- Item #TBK007Q
- [small] 42L (2563cu in), [medium] 52L (3173cu in), [x-large] 108L (6591cu in)
- removable skateboard wheels
- 1 zippered padded laptop
- small, medium
- [small] 14.2 x 20.1 x 9.1in, [medium] 14.2 - 14.6 x 21.7 x 9.8in, [x-large] 14.6 x 28.7 x 13.8in
- Claimed Weight
- [small, medium] 7lb 10oz, [x-large] 10lb 13oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 31, 2019
Perfect Size, perfect bag.
This is my second bag by Timbuk 2. Its a little smaller than the older version. But a slightly better design. Access from the front is much better and the handle rails are much stronger. Its the perfect size to fit for a long trip, but might be too big for a regional jet. I dragged it around Europe for a month. Planes, boats, taxis, busses, and even a donkey. Its easy to grab and throw with the multiple handles. The burley wheels won't break. The ripstop material can handle any kind of beating. The clam shell design is the only way to go and can fit a ton of clothes, shoes and whatever. Buy it. You won't be sorry.
March 26, 2020
Moron review. There are 4 different sizes but this guy says "its the perfect size". Which one is perfect size?? People who say the word "it" often are lazy.