Select your style & size:Select options
For pedal-pushers and bipedal alike.
Unfortunately, not all work deadlines can conveniently fall on a Wednesday. So, when you have to pedal-push all over the city in hopes of retrieving the missing pieces from collaborative parties, know that you can count on the Timbuk2 Coated Tuck Pack to carry the physical weight of your workload—though, you still have to shoulder it. This pack boasts a rugged, coated Cordura exterior that withstands light precipitation and grabby concrete corners, while the generous main compartment and padded laptop sleeve accommodate all of your work documents and technological necessities. The roll-top feature is particularly advantageous as it can be adjusted to fit a variety of contents, and the dual side pockets easily entertain a U-lock or umbrella. Not to mention, there's a strategically placed loop for flashing bike lights, which means you're not left in the dark when you have to work after hours.
- A classic and versatile pack for biking through the city
- Coated Cordura fabric resists light precipitation
- Myriad of pockets keeps necessities well-organized
- Padded laptop sleeve accommodates a 15-inch laptop
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps provide a fine-tuned fit
- Part of the To Be Honest series
- Item #TBK003T