Select style & size:Select options
For pedal-pushers and bipedal alike.
Unfortunately, not all work deadlines can conveniently fall on a Wednesday. So, when you have to pedal-push all over the city in hopes of retrieving the missing pieces from collaborative parties, know that you can count on the Timbuk2 Carbon Coated Tuck Pack to carry the physical weight of your workload, though, you still have to shoulder it. This pack boasts a rugged, coated Cordura exterior that withstands light precipitation and grabby concrete corners, while the generous main compartment and padded laptop sleeve accommodate all of your work documents and technological necessities. The roll-top feature is particularly advantageous as it can be adjusted to fit a variety of contents, plus a side zip gives you quick access to the contents in a rush. Dual side pockets easily host your trusty U-lock, umbrella, or water bottle on the go. Not to mention, there's a strategically placed loop for flashing bike lights, which means you're not left in the dark when you have to work after hours.
- Simple and practical backpack for the work week
- Padded laptop pocket protects your technology
- Easily access the contents with side access zip
- Assorted small pockets to hold your gadgets and small items
- Illuminate yourself by strapping your light to the loop on the back
- Item #TBK005H