Select Style & Size
Bicycle Seat Pack
Streamline your cycling storage with the Timbuk2 Bicycle Seat Pack freeing your pockets from clutter. This pack tucks underneath your bike seat with its secure-buckle straps. Choose the smaller pack for urban use and daily commutes or the larger option on longer road rides where repair tools and tubes are necessary. For added safety after dark, there's a convenient loop for attaching a blinking light.
- Streamlined storage tucks under your bike seat
- Buckle straps attach to a variety of seats
- Zippered compartment for secure storage
- Loop for attaching a blinking light
- Item #TBK006J
- [small] 0.3L (20cu in), [medium] 0.7L (46cu in)
- 1 zippered compartment
- [Small: top width x bottom width x height x depth] 2.8 x 1.8 x 2.8 x 6.7in, [Medium: top width x bottom width x height x depth] 3.7 x 3.1 x 3.9 x 7.9in
- Claimed Weight
- [Small] 90g, [Medium] 180g
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 5, 2020
Very nice pack, but no seatpost strap
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 50 lbs
Like Courtney, I assumed this pack would have a seatpost strap. I lose some of the carrying capacity of the pack because I have to wedge it so hard against the seatpost to keep the pack straight. Otherwise, it's a very good pack.
October 8, 2018
A nice pack
- I've used it several times
Spacious, colorful, and secure. Great product. I just wish I had noticed this doesn’t come with a loop/strap to go around the seat post. I put this on my gravel bike so it gets bounced around a lot and a seat post loop would have kept it a little more secure/rigid when riding.
May 19, 2019
Thanks for pointing that out. I think of that as an essential feature.
Carlos Javier L.
July 13, 2020
I use a bungee strap in all of my saddle bags, with or without seatpost strap, it eliminates noise and bouncing