Warm, protected, comfortable.
Cold weather won't keep you off the trails in the Timberland Mt. Maddsen Winter Boot. With durable PrimaLoft insulation and a soft lining to keep your toes warm when the temperatures are low, you'll stay comfortable through late fall and early winter hikes. The TimberDry membrane keeps your feet dry as you walk through puddles or light snow while the recycled rubber soles provide you with reliable traction on wet or dry surfaces.
Not only was the Mt. Maddsen's were designed to keep you comfortable through weather, but also for long days on your feet. To achieve this, Timberland equipped them with its Anti-Fatigue technology that uses geometric cone support to offer standing comfort, shock absorption, and energy return for those long days on your feet. Whether you're logging late autumn and early winter miles in the mountains or spending long days on your feet in town, the Mt. Maddsen's will keep your feet warm, protected, and comfortable.
- Hiking boot to keep feet warm and protected on cold weather hikes
- TimberDry membrane blocks moisture from wetting and chilling toes
- PrimaLoft insulation keeps warmth contained when temps are low
- Full-grail leather uppers offer style and waterproof protection
- Soft synthetic liner delivers a cozy aesthetic and extra warmth
- Anti-Fatigue Tech footbed provides comfort for long days on feet
- EVA midsole with nylon shank offers shock absorption and support
- Recycled rubber soles deliver reliable traction on wintery surfaces
- Item #TIM009K