Select a size:
Why We Like The Mt. Maddsen Waterproof Mid Hiker Boot
Sustainably made with an upper derived from 50% recycled plastic bottles, the Mt. Maddsen Waterproof Mid Hiker Boot keeps our toddler trekking alongside us on our favorite local trails. The TimberDry waterproof membrane keeps our little one's feet nice and dry, and an OrthoLite footbed keeps them completely comfortable. An EVA midsole provides a cushiony feel, and rubber lug outsoles enhance traction for rocky, rooty trails.
- The waterproof hiking boot we want for our toddler
- Premium leather is sustainably made and highly durable
- TimberDry waterproof membrane made of 50% recycled plastic bottles
- OrthoLite footbed and EVA midsole increases comfort
- Rubber lug outsoles lets them walk confidently in the wild
- Item #TIMZ09E
- Upper Material
- synthetic, leather
- Green rubber
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- hiking, backpacking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.