Lace up the Timberland Men’s Mt. Maddsen 6in Waterproof for your next mountain adventure. The full-grain leather upper is backed by an eco-conscious waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry when crossing streams of snowmelt or getting caught in late season storm. A fully gusseted tongue helps to block out everything from small rocks and pine needles to snow and rainfall, while also helping to trap in the heat created by the boot’s PrimaLoft insulation.
Double digit miles are no problem for the Mt. Maddsen’s. Anti-fatigue technology built into the shock-absorbing EVA midsole helps to return the energy of each step back to you by using a geometric cone support system. Plus, the lug sole, made partly from recycled rubber, is designed for optimum traction to keep you on your feet when balancing across slippery rocks and logs.
- Insulated hiking boots with a hankering for adventure
- Waterproof leather helps to prevent wet socks
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry in wet weather
- Hefty insulation helps to keep feet warm in the cold
- Lightweight midsole fitted with anti-fatigue technology
- Rubber outsole is designed for optimum traction
- Item #TIM007I