Most wonderful time to wear boots.
The most wonderful time of year deserves the most wonderful boots. Take the Timberland Women’s Leighland Pull-On Waterproof Boots dancing in the snow, window shopping in the city, or searching for the best hot chocolate. A waterproof membrane helps to prevent slush from hampering your wintertide spirit, while plush PrimaLoft insulation keeps your feet toasty warm. Triple-layer underfoot cushioning and an odor-fighting foam footbed provides the comfort you need to stay on your feet all day and icy sidewalks are a winter picnic for the Leighland’s grippy sole.
- Insulated boots for day-to-day wintertime wear
- Waterproof membrane helps to keep feet dry in snow and slush
- Plush insulation helps to keep feet toasty warm
- Odor-fighting foam footbed offer breathable comfort
- Cushioned midsole provides a smooth ride on frosty ground
- Lug designed sole adds superior traction on icy surfaces
- Item #TIM006W
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
wanted a casual boot that would do OK in cold/slippery conditions, and these fit the bill. They're warm and comfortable -
Cute, comfortable, and warm
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I wanted a casual boot that would do OK in cold/slippery conditions, and these fit the bill. They're warm and comfortable - though I would say that if you want to wear thick socks with them, order a half size up from what you normally wear. (Though they seem warm enough that thick socks are probably not required).