Cover ground comfortably.
When you're wearing the Timberland Men's Killington Shoe in a new city, rest assured that you're going to cover more ground and see more sights than the rest of the tourists thanks to its plush, versatile design. An athletic, streamlined silhouette gives you sharp style, while the leather upper and mesh lining wrap your foot in breathable comfort as you work your way through the art museum. With a triple-layer suspension system that flexes with every step, the SensorFlex comfort system keeps your stride smooth, stable, and cushioned as you transition from sidewalks to wooded trails in the park, and the OrthoLite polyurethane footbed provides the comfort and support to get you through the last few blocks to your hotel at the end of the day.
- Sporty, versatile sneaker for comfortable exploring
- Full-grain leather and mesh lining ensure breathable comfort
- SensorFlex adapts to uneven terrain with support and stability
- OrthoLite footbed cushions on hard terrain and fights odors
- Recycled rubber outsole grips slick, varied surfaces
- Item #TIM008B
- Q & A
Awesome shoe but size down
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 195lbs
Quality is great on these shoes and they are super comfortable but size down. I'm normally 11.5 in just about everything and I had to get 10.5.