Start killing it on the trail this fall in Timberland's Killington Leather Hiker Boot, with classic timberland vibes featuring a recycled outsole that captures extra comfort and support on the trail or the sidewalk. Full-grain premium leather uppers offer lightweight protection and breathability, and lace up snugly around your foot to keep you supported. A breathable mesh lining made from 50% recycled plastic bottles wicks away moisture to keep your foot cool, and is partnered with OrthoLite footbeds that provide all-day support while wicking away moisture so you stay dry. SensorFlex midsoles adapt with every step you take keeping your stride smooth through variable terrain.
- Burly boot with sneaker style sole for comfort
- Durable and sleek premium leather uppers from a silver tannery
- Support your foot with SensorFlex midsoles
- No more damp toes with OrthoLite wicking footbeds
- 50% recycled PET lining breathes and pulls away sweat
- Item #TIM007F
- Q & A
I have a slightly wide foot that tends to fit well in Keen and Chaco brands. This boot runs narrow in the toe box and loose in the heal. Returned.