Select a Size
Select a Color
Kendrick Side Zip Waterproof Boot
No stranger to danger, the Timberland Men's Kendrick Side Zip Boot is an excellent choice for projecting your internal rebel-without-a-cause sensibilities without quitting your job and going into full existential life-crisis mode. Rocking a side-zip for an easy in-and-out application, the Kendrick includes a 34% recycled rubber sole and an eco-friendly leather tanning process that accounts for a full 50% of the full-grain upper. This upper is reinforced by a waterproof and breathable Timber-Dry membrane that has your back on rainy or snowy commutes to work. Plus, the Kendrick includes anti-microbial OrthoLite insoles that resist the propagation of stinky bacteria, so you (hopefully) won't clear the room when you finally peel them off.
- Classy boots that will not shy away from wet and gross weather
- Waterproof leather uppers provide great coverage and a clean look
- Timber-Dry membrane fights off weather while remaining breathable
- Lace and zipper combo makes for quick and easy on and off
- Ortholite footbeds boost comfort and fight off pesky odors
- Rubber lug outsoles create reliable traction on various terrain
- Item #TIM00AL
- Upper Material
- Timber-Dry membrane
- lace, side-zip
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 15, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 255 lbs
Had a pair of Tim's from 5 years ago. Couldn't find the style again. Timberland Cobelton 5547A ... You know if you know... These were a perfect fit. Got in the same size as my old ones. Takes about 2-3 wearings to break them in. I'm very tempted to by two. A very Larry David move. Lol. Also Backcountry shipping is FAST!