Garrison Trail Waterproof Mid Hiker
If you want a functional hiking boot, it doesn’t necessarily mean you need a clunky hunting-style boot to keep your feet protected and your arches supported. Timberland’s Garrison Trail Waterproof Hiking Boot implements a number of technical hiking features like lugged rubber outsoles while offering a modern profile for style, as well as function.
- Leather hiking boot is intended for use in rough terrain
- Waterproof leather upper prevents nasty weather from interfering
- ReBOTL fabric linings are made with 50% recycled plastic
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides supportive cushioning
- Toe and heel bumpers absorb impacts from rocks and roots
- TimberGrip outsoles provide traction on wet or uneven surfaces
- Item #TIMZ061
- Upper Material
- leather, ReBOTL (recycled plastic bottles)
- TimberDry membrane
- ReBOTL (recycled plastic bottles)
- compression-molded EVA
- rubber lug with TimberGrip
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 22, 2021
Great Hiking Boots
Bottom line is this: I wanted everything that a good hiking boot gives you but I wanted some style along with it. This is exactly what this boot is. If we're being honest, most hiking boots are boring as heck. This is a boot I wear on hikes and go straight to a brewery afterwards and not feel like I just came home from being a contestant on Alone Season 7.