Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Garrison Trail Waterproof Mid Hiker
If you want a functional hiking boot, it doesn’t necessarily mean you need a clunky hunting-style boot to keep your feet protected and your arches supported. Timberland’s Garrison Trail Waterproof Hiking Boot implements a number of technical hiking features like lugged rubber outsoles while offering a modern profile for style, as well as function.
- Leather hiking boot is intended for use in rough terrain
- Waterproof leather upper prevents nasty weather from interfering
- ReBOTL fabric linings are made with 50% recycled plastic
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides supportive cushioning
- Toe and heel bumpers absorb impacts from rocks and roots
- TimberGrip outsoles provide traction on wet or uneven surfaces
- Item #TIMZ061
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.