From grid system to trail system.
From comfortably hiking mountain trails upstate to navigating around puddles of you're-not-really-sure-what on subway platforms, the Timberland Men's Flyroam Trail Low Shoe's lightweight feel and cushiony footbed keeps your energy up, from city streets to beyond the city limits. A sporty, hiking aesthetic is backed up by a leather upper and breathable mesh lining, while the Aerocore midsole compound and OrthoLite footbed work together to improve cushioning and support over dirt and paved surfaces alike. Plus, OrthoLite treats their footbeds with odor-resistant tech to keep you both feeling and smelling fresh.
- Athletic style meets all-day comfort in this versatile shoe
- Full-grain leather and synthetic mesh for lasting comfort
- Quick-lace design cinches down an exact fit
- Unique midsole brings energy back to your stride
- OrthoLite footbed cushions on hard surfaces and fights odors
- Recycled rubber outsole provides a grippy step
- Item #TIM007M