It's hip to be square.
When you're not sure what the day in front of you might hold, toss on a pair of the Timberland Men's Davis Square Plain Toe Chukka for all day comfort that can jive from the campus to a late night show at your favorite dive bar. Their Cordura canvas stands up to the elements, while a Defender DWR coating keeps water, or spilled drinks, from getting your toes wet. OrthoLite foodbeds cushion your foot as you make your way through the day, thanks to dense foam that wicks away sweat, and gives you support that won't wear down over time.
- Hip kicks to get you through every day in style
- Cordua Ecomade canvas is 100% recycled, and durable
- OrthoLite insoles cushion your feet all day
- Stay dry in soggy weather with DWR coating
- Your feet will thank you for beathable mesh linings
- Ribber ousoles made with 15% recycled rubber keep your footing secure
- Item #TIM008E
- Q & A
These are super comfortable and are a good balance between casual and just nice looking enough to wear in professional situations.
Great high top for all seasons
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 10
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 195lbs
I bought this to find something in the middle of my tall leather boots for deep snow/mud and my everday warm weather shoes like flip flops and vans. These are super comfortable and are a good balance between casual and just nice looking enough to wear in professional situations. The material is tough and keeps me dry with there is mild precipitation. Perfect fit for what I was looking for.