Chocorua Trail Shell Toe Winter Boot
Lace up the Timberland Chocorua Trail Shell Toe Winter Boot and hit the trails for a day of cold weather exploration. Waterproof and insulated, the Chocorua's will keep your feet protected from the elements while you hike and the molded rubber toes guard against trail obstacles such as sticks or rocks buried by a dusting of snow. Their EVA midsoles and removable foodbeds keep your feet comfortable and cushioned through each step. In fact, the footbeds are constructed with Timberland's Anti-Fatigue technology that is made specifically for people who spend extended periods of time on their feet for exceptional comfort, shock absorption, and energy return so you can log many miles in bliss.
Timberland seeks to be more environmentally friendly with its products and so constructed the Chocorua's with a waterproof membrane and synthetic insulation made from 50% recycled plastic bottles. One or more major components of the shoe use at least 50% leather tanned in a Silver rating facility that uses less energy and are conscious of their waste production and water treatment. Not only will your feet be warm and comfortable in the Chocorua's, but you can feel good about wearing them knowing that they were constructed with eco-conscious materials.
- Insulated hiking boot to keep feet dry and warm in harsh weather
- Waterproof leather uppers keep rain and snow from wetting feet
- Eco-conscious waterproof membrane ensures no moisture can seep in
- Primaloft insulation ensures feet stay warm in cold, wet conditions
- Fully gusseted tongue keeps out trail debris and snow for comfort
- Removable footbeds support the foot to help reduce fatigue
- EVA midsoles cushion each step for comfort through the miles
- Rubber soles have multi-directional lugs for enhanced traction
- Item #TIM00A6