Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Chocorua Trail Mid WP Boot
The Timberland Men's Chocorua Trail Mid WP Boot has a handsome look that you can't help but wear during rainy days in the city, but don't let that fool you into thinking that it can't handle long, difficult trails in rainy or sunny weather. The aesthetically-pleasing leather upper has a waterproof, breathable TimberDry membrane for extra protection in rainy, muddy conditions. When it's warmer and sunnier out, the Chocorua's mesh paneling provides sufficient ventilation for warm-weather hiking. Underfoot, the boot has a shock-attenuating midsole, contoured footbed, and a rubber-lugged sole that ensures traction on tricky trails.
- Burly hiking boot lends a rugged style for muddy trails and streets
- TimberDry membrane maintains waterproofing against wet weather
- Upper made of premium, full-grain leather and mesh panels
- Lining made out of partially recycled plastic bottles
- Removable footbed with compression-molded EVA midsole underneath
- Solid rubber sole with large lugs for superior traction on tricky terrain
- Item #TIMZ06G
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.