Select a Size
Select a Color
Chillberg Waterproof Boot
Pick up the Timberland Men's Chillberg Waterproof Boot for waterproof protection from nasty winter weather and soaking-wet conditions. The full-grain waterproof leather upper withstands winter's onslaught of heavy snow, messy slush, and salty walkways. Keeping your feet pleasantly dry, the waterproof membrane seals out moisture, so your feet won't have to suffer through soggy, downright miserable conditions.
One of the boot's best features, the rubber sole features aggressive traction for sure-footed grip when you're trekking across icy sidewalks and snowy parking lots. Lofty Primaloft insulation traps precious heat from escaping when temperatures plummet below freezing. For quicker drying, Timberland's Climapath technology ventilates moisture up and out of the boots. There's also a removable, contoured footbed for walking comfort.
- Heavy-duty boots for nasty winter weather
- Full-grain leather upper is durable and waterproof
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry in rain and snow
- Primaloft insulation traps warmth in sub-freezing temps
- Climapath technology for quick-drying comfort
- Rugged rubber sole delivers sure-footed traction
- Item #TIM005Q
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- full-grain waterproof leather
- waterproof membrane
- PrimaLoft (200g)
- removable, contoured footbed
- rubber lugs (34% recycled)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 21, 2020
- I've used it several times
- 5` 7"
- 130 lbs
bought these for my son as a gift at his request. he's loved them. Others we've had have held up incredibly well. Very comfortable, all day boots.
December 14, 2018
They are true to size and great for the snow!