While living in the center of a cultural hub certainly has its benefits, you sometimes wish that you encountered more trees than the dozen lining your neighborhood sidewalk. The Women's Timberland Bailey Park Sandal is the ticket to your escape, because even if you're just headed to the park a few blocks west, the flexible midsole and cushioned footbed get you there in comfort. A leather upper ensures you're in style if you stop on a bench to read a book, and the rubber sole grips equally well on grass as it does on the sidewalk, just in case you stop to feed the ducks.
- Casual sandal for getting in touch with the natural world
- Leather upper offers enduring style with a skirt or jeans
- Rubber sole keeps you steady on your feed from sidewalk to lawn
- Leather-covered footbed cushions your walk across town
- Flexible midsole adapts to uneven terrain for a smooth ride
- Ankle buckle closure offers an easy but secure start to your day
- Item #TIM008I
- Q & A
Stylish and comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I tried on many pairs of sandals, and these are the winner--simply lovely and so comfortable. If you are used to wearing Birkenstocks, but want more style, these might work for you (footbed is somewhat narrower than Birks). medium brown color is great for summer, and the sandals are practical and comfortable on long walks(1 inch heel).