Select style & size:Select options
Performance without the eye-popping price tag.
You don't need to spend a fortune to get sunglasses that can keep up on your tough trail runs and long road rides. The Tifosi Optics Davos Photochromic Sunglasses offer a cutting edge sport design and features without drifting into triple-digit price tag territory.
Photochromic lenses automatically adapt to changing light conditions so you're not thrown off by rapidly moving clouds and tree-dotted trails. The larges lens design and sporty wrap ensure unobstructed vision so you can spot everything on the road, and vents in the lenses prevent fog buildup during grueling climbs or in humid environments. Fully adjustable nose and ear pads allow you to dial in the perfect fit, and they're made with hydrophilic rubber so they actually get grippier when wet, meaning they won't slip no matter how much you sweat or hard it rains.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Built to keep up with your high-output activities
- Photochromic lenses automatically adjust to changing light
- Grilamid frame is lightweight and flexible
- Customizable nose and ear pads for perfect fit
- Hydrophilic rubber ensures no-slip fit, no matter how sweaty
- Lens venting prevents fog buildup
- Glare Guard helps reduce reflections off the road
- Item #TIF002D