Cut the glare.
Reducing glare bouncing off high-reflectivity surfaces, such as blinding snow-capped peaks and glistening ocean bays, the Tifosi Optics Women's Alpe 2.0 Polarized Sunglasses offer a crystal-clear window to the outside world. The polarized polycarbonate lens not only ensures 100% UVA and UVB protection on the brightest days, but it also provides the extra protection of a shatterproof lens when you're exercising outside. Additionally, hydrophilic rubber nose and ear pads ensure a secure fit, even during sweaty exercise sessions.
Made for fast-paced outdoor activities, the Alpe 2.0 Polarized is extremely tough with a virtually bombproof Grilamid TR-90 frame. Adjustable ear pads tailor the fit to your liking, working best with small-to-medium faces. Moreover, it's RX-compatible with Tifosi's DirectFit technology. There's also an included hard case for safe storage and convenient travel.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Grilamid TR-90 frame (nylon)
- Polarized polycarbonate lens
- Scratch-resistant, shatterproof
- 100% UVA & UVB protection
- Hydrophilic rubber ear and nose pads
- Adjustable ear pads
- Small-to-medium fit
- DirectFit RX compatibility
- Hard case, carry bag included
- Item #TIF001F
- polarized polycarbonate (scratch-resistant & shatterproof)
- Interchangeable Lens
- Grilamid TR-90 (nylon)
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Case Included
- hard, pouch
- Face Size
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 66 / 15 / 122mm
- Recommended Use
- fitness, running, hiking & camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?