Select style & size:Select options
From sight-fishing for permit in tropical shallows and redfish in muggy estuaries, to stalking steelhead and pike in cold northern waters, you'll have the upper hand when you're fishing with the Tibor Signature 9-10 Reel. Representing the pinnacle of 35 years of Tibor designing and crafting some of the world's finest fly reels, the Signature 9-10 offers an elegant and efficient design with very few moving parts in order to ensure maximum strength and reliability.
The completely ventilated spool and frame help the reel stay cool when a powerful salmon or snook is peeling off line. A robust incoming and outgoing clicker sound will be music to your ears, and a unique mechanical clutch system allows easy change from right to left hand retrieve. Tibor's innovative sealed drag system is self-maintaining and incredibly strong, but in the rare event that some maintenance is necessary, the system can be easily disassembled without voiding the warranty. This drag system constantly applies seal pressure while in free spool, so you never have to worry that the reel will overrun while stripping the line. When you're fighting the fish of your life, the Signature won't let you down.
- Primed for saltwater sport fish and powerful freshwater predators
- Sealed drag system is waterproof, self-maintaining and strong
- Ventilated spool and frame keep reel cool during long runs
- Made in USA from solid bar stock aluminum
- Silky-smooth micro-grain cork is constantly lubricated
- Drag system applies constant pressure to prevent overstripping
- QuickChange spool system involves only a single moving part
- Includes extra-thick neoprene case for convenient storage and protection
- Item #TBR0002