Select style & size:Select options
Settle for nothing less than the best.
Whether you're seeking voracious bass in freshwater lakes or battling powerful baby tarpon in shallow seas, give yourself the advantage with the Tibor Signature 7-8 Reel. Representing the pinnacle of 35 years of Tibor designing and crafting some of the world's finest fly reels, the Signature 7-8 offers an elegant and efficient design with very few moving parts in order to ensure maximum strength and reliability.
The spool and frame are completely ventilated to keep the reel cool when an angry bonefish goes on a sizzling run. A robust incoming and outgoing clicker sound will give you a warm and fuzzy feeling, and a unique mechanical clutch system allows easy change from right to left hand retrieve. Tibor's innovative sealed drag system is self-maintaining and incredibly strong, but in the rare event that some maintenance is necessary, the system can be easily disassembled without voiding the warranty. This drag system constantly applies seal pressure while in free spool, so you never have to worry that the reel will overrun while stripping the line.
- Pinnacle performance for salt or freshwater fly fishing
- Sealed drag system is waterproof, self-maintaining and strong
- Ventilated spool and frame keep reel cool during long runs
- Made in USA from solid bar stock aluminum
- Silky-smooth micro-grain cork is constantly lubricated
- Drag system applies constant pressure to prevent overstripping
- QuickChange spool system involves only a single moving part
- Includes extra-thick neoprene case for convenient storage and protection
- Item #TBR0003