Select style & size:Select options
You don't want to skimp on quality when you're trying to reel in tarpon, roosterfish, and other fast, powerful saltwater species, or you'll just end up frustrated and empty-handed. Haul in the catch of a lifetime with the help of the Tibor Signature 11-12S Reel. Representing the pinnacle of 35 years of Tibor designing and crafting some of the world's finest fly reels, the Signature 11-12S offers an elegant and efficient design with very few moving parts in order to ensure maximum strength and reliability.
The spool and frame are completely ventilated to keep the reel cool when a billfish starts pulling line off at mach speeds. A robust incoming and outgoing clicker sound will have you grinning before you ever even set this reel up on a rod, and a unique mechanical clutch system allows easy change from right to left hand retrieve. Tibor's innovative sealed drag system is self-maintaining and incredibly strong, but in the rare event that some maintenance is necessary, the system can be easily disassembled without voiding the warranty. This drag system constantly applies seal pressure while in free spool, so you never have to worry that the reel will overun while stripping the line. And although this reel is designed with saltwater species in mind, it also makes an excellent choice for tackling golden dorado or peacock bass should you decide to go hunting for giants in the jungle.
- Pinnacle performance for angling for big saltwater fish
- Sealed drag system is waterproof, self-maintaining and strong
- Ventilated spool and frame keep reel cool during long runs
- Made in USA from solid bar stock aluminum
- Silky-smooth micro-grain cork is constantly lubricated
- Drag system applies constant pressure to prevent overstripping
- QuickChange spool system involves only a single moving part
- Includes extra-thick neoprene case for convenient storage and protection
- Item #TBR0001