Select style & size:Select options
Ready for the big one.
Here to help you land powerful sought-after saltwater species such as tarpon, giant trevally, and sailfish, the Tibor Frost Signature 11-12S Reel is part engineering marvel and part work of art. Representing the pinnacle of 35 years of Tibor designing and crafting some of the world's finest fly reels, the Frost Signature 11-12S offers an elegant and efficient design with very few moving parts in order to ensure maximum strength and reliability.
The spool and frame are completely ventilated to keep the reel cool when a marlin starts speeding away with line. A robust incoming and outgoing clicker sound will have you grinning before you ever even set this reel up on a rod, and a unique mechanical clutch system allows easy change from right to left hand retrieve. Tibor's innovative sealed drag system is self-maintaining and incredibly strong, but in the rare event that some maintenance is necessary, the system can be easily disassembled without voiding the warranty. This drag system constantly applies seal pressure while in free spool, so you won't have to worry that the reel will overrun while stripping the line. And although this reel is designed with saltwater species in mind, it also makes an excellent choice for tackling voracious golden dorado if you decide to venture deep into the Amazon.
- Top-shelf performance for landing powerful saltwater fish
- Sealed drag system is waterproof, self-maintaining and strong
- Ventilated spool and frame keep reel cool during long runs
- Made in USA from solid bar stock aluminum
- Silky-smooth micro-grain cork is constantly lubricated
- Drag system applies constant pressure to prevent overstripping
- QuickChange spool system involves only a single moving part
- Includes extra-thick neoprene case for convenient storage and protection
- Item #TBR0005