Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Thule x Tepui Low-Pro 3
The happiest campers are those who aren't sleeping with pinecones digging into their backs, and we prefer the Thule x Tepui Low-Pro 3 Rooftop Tent for its lightweight, low-profile design. We don't mind leaving it on our smaller vehicles in between weekend vacations. Closing down to ten inches, the aerodynamic Low-Pro 3 is barely noticeable when we drive to work on weekdays. Opened up, this Low-Pro model houses up to three folks, and we like the domed canopy keeps us comfy whether it's raining or the moon is shining.
- Rooftop tent ready for weekends at the beach or in the mountains
- Waterproof ripstop sidewalls keep you covered from the elements
- Screens provide ventilation for mountain air, temperature control
- 3-person design is spacious and comfortable for everyone
- Low profile design minimizes drag for better vehicle fit
- Dome canopy is lightweight despite its all-season protection
- Telescoping ladder adjusts to accommodate vehicles of all size
- ZipperGimp attaches the canopy to the tent with ease
- Item #THUZ3BZ
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.