Why We Like The x Tepui Low-Pro 2
The Thule x Tepui Low-Pro 2 is one of the lightest, lower-profile roof top tents out there. Not only does it fit on smaller vehicles better, but it also reduces aerodynamics on the road. It's easier to take on and off, and even easier to install. The tent itself features a versatile construction that ensures we have a comfortable time camping in any season. The roof's rain fly offers solid protection from wet weather, and the mesh windows enhance airflow as well as bug protection.
- Lightweight, low-profile rooftop tent built for comfort
- 4-season construction pairs rugged rain fly with zippered windows
- Thermoplastic tent base is durable and 100% recyclable
- Lightweight dome canopy zips to the base for an easy setup
- Includes ladder for easy entry and exit
- Item #THUZ3BY
- [canopy] 100% polyester ripstop (3000mm), UV- and mildew-resistant, flame-retardant, [frame] aluminum [base] fiberglass
- Wall Type
- wrapped aluminum (0.625in)
- Number of Doors
- mesh screens
- Interior Height
- Floor Dimensions
- 50 x 84in
- Floor Space
- 84 x 50in
- Packed Size
- 43 x 50 x 8.5in
- Packed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
April 11, 2021
I would also like to know what I would need to buy in order to support the 450lbs of this tent + 2 people on my roof racks, which are rated to hold 165lbs.
March 31, 2021
What type of roof rack is required for this tent? Can I used the one that came with my Rav4 when I bought it? Or do I need to get a specific one for this roof rack tent?