A pack that carries your A-game.
Built intentionally for skiers and riders who want a streamlined and sensible kit on their back when touring in the backcountry, the Thule Upslope 35L Pack is a low-profile option that boasts a surprising amount of stow for its size. A vertical or diagonal ski and board carry allows you to rig up your planks when the going gets steep, and a specially designed avi-tool pocket lets you keep all of your safety equipment organized and ready in case of a slide. An insulated hydration sleeve keeps your liquids from freezing on the way to take turns, and an external helmet carry lets you lug dome-protection without getting it all sweaty during the approach. Plus, the Upslope includes a rear-entry access point so you can get to your gear mid-hike without needing to de-rig the whole setup.
- A designed-for-use pack for touring in the backcountry
- Specially designed avi-tool pocket keeps gear organized and ready
- Hydration ready wi/ an insulating sleeve for hose access
- Rear-entry back allows for quick and easy access
- Vertical and horizontal ski and board carry stows your planks
- Pack supports external stowing of helmet, ice ax, poles, and more
- Large zippered hip belt pockets hold tons of extra cargo
- Goggle pocket is fleece-lined to keep a pair fresh
- Item #THU005L
- Q & A
It says external storage for poles. How would I store my collapsable poles externally while riding my split board down?