Select Style & Size
Truck Rack Adapter Kit
Pick up the Thule Truck Rack Adapter Kit to attach the Thule Xsporter Truck Rack to your factory bed system.
- Contains four adapters, eight clamps, and hardware to mount your Xsporter securely to your bed track system without drilling
- 400-hundred pound load capacity is strong enough to hold kayaks, rafts, bikes, or construction equipment and lumber
- Fits Toyota Tacomas (2005-newer)
- Note: If factory tracks are not present in the bed, the XK3 adapter is not needed
- Item #THU0248
- Thule Xsporter, Toyota Tacomas (2005-newer)
- Part Number
- XK2, XK3
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 22, 2018
Will these fit with a 2018 Tacoma? It does not say they will but I am wondering if they just have not updated the info as I don't see any other options.
May 17, 2016
Will this adapter fit 2016 tundra with tracks?
June 25, 2012
Does anyone know where I can get clamps...
Does anyone know where I can get clamps for the Thule 375/376 Pro series truck rack. etrailer does not have them and Thule says because my racks have been discontinued since 2009(?) they no longer make or have the clamps. Need help...anyone?
December 19, 2011
i need the 422XT XSPORTER replacement...
i need the 422XT XSPORTER replacement c-clamp assem.(753-3220), clamp bolt m10(853-5651), jam nut m10(853-5697), clamp head channel(853-5644), one ea. if possible. someone just stole mine from my truck while i was out suping, can you help me get my sup safely to the beach & back. dmac