Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The T2 Pro XTR Hitch Rack
Taking off the front wheel and stuffing your bike into your trunk is a speedy solution when time isn't on your side, but this quickly becomes irritating when you travel with your bike every weekend. Stop struggling to find the missing quick-release skewer, and upgrade to the Thule T2 Pro XT Hitch Rack to make your life a little easier. When you just want to get your bike to the trailhead and ride, this
easy-to-use rack will accommodate two bikes with a stable arm around the
fork, and a lock around your frame without taking all afternoon to
set up. When you don't want to rack occupying space on your rig, the tool-free AutoAttach system allows you to remove the carrier for easy storage until you need it again.
- Make bike transportation easy with this dependable rack
- Accommodates up to 2 bikes for simple transportation
- Fits up to 29in wheels and 5in tires without adapters
- Ratcheting arm has no frame contact to reduce risk of damage
- Remove when not in use with the tool-free AutoAttach system
- Integrated cable lock and lock knob secures rack and bikes
- Can haul up to 4 bikes with separately sold add-on rack
- Item #THUZ3G1
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.