35% Offsale $84.97 $129.95
Stir the pot.
As versatile as it is tough, the Thule Men's Stir 28L Hiking Backpack can be fully loaded for a day on the trail or stripped down for quick adventures around town. Its robust nylon construction withstands constant contact with rough surfaces and grabbing branches, while the breathable backpanel and shoulder straps help keep the fit cool and comfortable on warmer summer hikes. The removable hipbelt and sternum strap provide carry options, depending on your day's schedule, while the removable compression straps stabilize the load and attach awkwardly-shaped extra gear. Hydration is always close at hand thanks to the side water bottle pockets, dedicated hydration sleeve, and drink tube exit port, while the side loops securely carry your ice axes or trekking poles to free up your hands when you need to scramble.
- Technical daypack designed with versatility and toughness
- Robust fabric withstands hard wear and tear on the trail
- Breathable backpanel and shoulder straps enhance comfort
- Sternum strap and hipbelt are removable for versatility
- Hydration-compatible design helps keep water close by
- Reflective details boost your visibility after dark
- Trekking pole and ice ax loops secure your hiking tools
- Item #THU006Q
210D Robic, 70D nylon
28L (1708cu in)
2 side stretch, 1 zippered lid, 2 zippered hipbelt
Ice Axe Carry
Trekking Pole Carry
yes, removable straps
11.4 x 10.2 x 21.7in
commuting, hiking, travel
What do you think about this product?