Select style & size:Select options
Leave no gear behind.
If bags less conducive to your gear-junkie ways have forced you to leave boards and gear at home on past trips, reach for the Thule RoundTrip Double Snowboard Roller the next time you're chasing storms and steeps. Its extra thick padding and water-resistant fabric protect your precious gear from careless baggage handlers, while internal and external compression straps keep your gear and boards secure when you're on the move. Heavy-duty rollers and a padded shoulder strap give you a couple of different options on how to put the handle on this big and spacious gear hauler.
- Durable, travel-ready snowboard bag for reliable transport
- Burly fabric resists abrasion and water
- Padded divider protects your boards from dings
- Smooth-rolling wheels keep you flying through airports
- Organizers and zippered pocket stash all your gear
- Item #THU005R
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This looks like a great bag but did not last, seams started to split after the first few trips on a plane. Have it shored up with Gorilla tape. Expected more from a Thule prodcut
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Great bag I bought it to travel to New Zealand but it turned out to be too small for three boards and gear. I use when I am traveling alone or only need to take one board.
Sleek snowboard bag
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this as a gift for my brother in law but tested it out before I gifted it. This bag folds down into the size of a backpack which makes it easily stored. It snuggly fits 1 snowboard (maybe more if you take the bindings off), snowboard boots, and bindings. It works great for one person traveling but won't be able to hold more than 1 person's boards. Overall it's a great bag.