Select style & size:Select options
Follow the snow.
If your home mountain only picks up just a trace of new snow, but bottomless pow is just a quick flight away, load up the Thule RoundTrip Double Ski Roller with two sets of planks and go to your one true love—fresh powder. Constructed with a water-resistant fabric and padded, the RoundTrip will keep your skis in tip-top shape, so you don't happen upon any less-than-fun surprises at baggage claim. External compression straps put the cinch on your luggage, while heavy-duty rollers and a padded shoulder strap give you a few different carry options when you're hustling to catch your flight.
- Travel-ready, durable ski bag for reliable transport
- Tough fabric resists abrasion and water
- Padded divider keeps your skis safe and sound
- Smooth-rolling wheels keep you cruising through terminals
- Organizers and zippered pocket stash all your gear
- Item #THU005Q
- Q & A
Worth the Price!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought this bag for a lot of flying this winter. Took it from SLC to Paris to Chamonix on a handful of flights and layovers. This bag certainly has some scuffs on it but held up great. The curvy zipper is nice because it allows you to access your gear easily when traveling. It also has some straps to carry a Thule boot bag on the ski bag. Well built, well thought out. Built for travel, use and abuse!