Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Bike Travel Cases we have in stock.View Similar Products
Round Trip Traveler
If you thought seat 13B was tough, just imagine how uncomfortable your bike is down in the mysterious underbelly of Flight 1345 with nonstop service to Very Far Away. The least you can do before turning it over to the airline is to secure it in Thule’s Round Trip Traveler, which lets you mount the fork to a solid base, so your baby is protected and won’t shift during transit, and holds your wheels securely in specially designed pockets. There are additional storage pockets for accessories or extra padding, and a whole mess of handles for carrying or rolling the Round Trip across endless concourses. Thule says it’ll fit any bike with a wheelbase of up to 116.8cm, which makes it better suited for road or ‘cross bikes.
- Bike case for traveling with your trusty steed
- Fixed fork block secures the bike's position
- Secures up to 29-inch wheels in external pockets
- Internal pockets separate loose items from your frame
- Integrated wheels let you roll your bike after packing
- Multiple handles for excellent maneuverability
- Item #THU002S
- 400D nylon ripstop with W/R coating, [shell] polypropylene, laminated with 900D polyester, PE tarpaulin
- wheelbase of 116.8cm
- 2 wheel, internal organization
- [external] 51.5 x 14.75 x 32in, [internal] 50.75 x 14.57 x 31in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 25 years
What do you think about this product?
September 21, 2016
Solid Bike Traveller
- I've used it several times
Product is good value for the $. Lightweight and flexible, yet durable and protective. I have used for intercontinental travel with both my monster Yeti SB6c and toothpick Stumpy HT. Both bikes were reasonable to pack, fit in carrier, and arrived to the destination undamaged. The Thule carrier arrived at my house containing an incorrect plastic support insert (too long for the short side)....perhaps the Thule worker who did the final packaging had lutefisk for lunch. Anyways, worked with Danielle and she was diligent in working with the manufacturer to remedy the situation and send me an extra insert of the correct size.
May 7, 2020
Will this case accomodate 12mm thru axles? I see on their website 15mm and 20mm (??), but no mention of 12.
September 4, 2016
What's the weight and dimension?
January 18, 2020
Dimensions 51.5 x 14.75 x 32 in Inner dimensions 50.75 x 14.57 x 31 in Weight 17 lb