Select style & size:Select options
Ready for globe-trotting adventures and daily use, the Thule Paramount 1770cu in (29-liter) Backpack is constructed of durable 420D nylon with welded bottom panels for extra protection from the elements. This travel-friendly pack features an assortment of organizational compartments for safely stashing your electronics, travel accessories, and extra layers. Its fold-down design allows you to reach the laptop and tablet sleeves from the side and top for easy access.
Speaking of electronics, this bag features a dual-density laptop sleeve that secures most 15-inch laptops while you check through airport security and stroll around town. Its protective slip pocket holds your favorite 10-inch tablet without scratching its screen. As if that's not enough, there's a dedicated smartphone/sunglasses pocket, as well as an organizer compartment with multiple zippered partitions for stashing snacks, school supplies, and daily items. Plus, you'll find the exterior gear loops are handy for clipping carabiners, key chains, and even bike lights.
- 420D nylon fabric with welded bottom panels
- Fold-down design with two-way access
- Dual-density laptop sleeve (fits most 15-inch laptops)
- Protective slip pocket for tablets (fits most 10-inch tablets)
- Organizer pocket with zippered mesh partitions
- Padded sunglasses/smartphone pocket
- Padded shoulder straps, back panel
- Exterior gear loops
- Item #THU002C
- Q & A
Burly commuter pack
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Got this as a gift for my brother who lives in Philly. He loves it for carrying his laptop and other electronic gear when riding his bike to and from work in the city. Says the straps are super comfortable and the top closure is very easy to use, would recommend.