Select Style & Size
Pack 'n Pedal Rail Extender Kit
The Thule Pack 'n Pedal Rail Extender Kit allows you to move your panniers out of the way from your foot's pedaling motion while it's mounted to a Pack 'n Pedal Tour Rack. It's really a great addition if you use a Thule Pack 'n Pedal Tour Rack with panniers while touring across large swaths of countryside and remote terrain.
Seeing it creates significantly more clearance by extending the metal rails, you won't have to worry about your foot brushing up against your pannier while pedaling at a rapid cadence. Additionally, it can be used on front or rear-mounted Pack 'n Pedal Tour Racks, allowing you to slide the pannier further forwards or backwards to suit your pedal stroke.
- Adds pedaling clearance for panniers on Pack 'n Pedal Tour Racks
- Extends Tour Rack's rails, so you can move panniers out of the way
- Attaches to either front or rear-mounted Tour Racks for convenience
- Compatible with Thule Pack 'n Pedal Tour Racks and Panniers
- Item #THU007Q
- Thule Pack n' Pedal Tour Rack, Thule Pack 'n Pedal Panniers
- Number Included
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?