Select style & size:Select options
Helium Pro Bike Rack
Incredibly lightweight and unbelievably easy to use, the Thule Helium Pro Bike Rack has a strong, yet featherweight aluminum construction and quick-release Hitch Switch to make sure installation and loading and unloading bikes aren't a fifteen-minute-long cursing session.
Easy, breezy, no-tool installation saves you tons of frustration, and once it's on, fiddling between rides is kept to a minimum thanks to the aforementioned Hitch Switch system, which folds down and tilts away from your car for easy rear access. The industry-leading seven-inch spacing between bikes ensure protection on the road, while confident stability and fit comes with the integrated anti-sway design that prevent bike-to-bike contact and even folds away when not needed. Narrow cradle arms accommodate a wide range of bikes from your child's beginner bike to your off-road rig, which are safe during pit stops thanks to the integrated, retractable cable that easily locks the bikes down to prevent theft.
- Seriously light, convenient hitch bike rack for three bikes
- Aluminum construction saves weight while retaining strength
- Fast, tool-free installation for speed, stability, and security
- HitchSwitch system folds neatly away for tailgate or trunk access
- Integrated anti-sway design keeps bikes locked-in place
- Seven-inch spacing between bikes eliminates contact
- Integrated cable lock secures your bikes with confidence
- Carries up to three bikes (112.5lbs total)
- Item #THU009B
- Q & A
I used for a long time their 2 bike version and liked it a lot. I used this one twice and sent it back. The new straps they are using already braking up.
Terrible product....hard to set up
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Terrible product. bought it and couldn't get it to work. Thule product support was unhelpful.