The experts in gear hauling are taking you further from the car.
We've relied on Thule to get our gear from the garage to the trailhead for years, so why wouldn't we count on it to get our gear from the car into the backcountry? The Guidepost 75 Backpack takes Thule's gear hauling expertise off the roof of your rig and places it comfortably on your your back with a fully adjustable fit, breathable back panel, and every feature you'd expect of a serious mountain pack.
The TransHub suspension system allows the torso length to be adjusted a full six inches, and it has three different width settings at the shoulder straps, allowing the pack to be customized to your individual size. A breathable back panel allows air to flow between your back and the pack for a cool and comfortable fit, while a pivoting hip belt moves while you hike. When you do reach camp, access to gear is made easy through both a traditional top load design and a large J zip side panel access point. When you plan to summit a nearby peak or explore around camp, you can easily detach the lid from the pack and convert it into a 24L daypack, so you can load up some food, water, an extra layer, and a camera and launch into more demanding terrain all with the same versatile pack.
- Plan a week-long trek with this massively comfortable backpack
- TransHub suspension with pivoting waist belt and QuickFit shoulders
- Traditional top loader with secondary side access
- Removable rain cover shields your gear from wet weather
- Removable top lid doubles as a daypack for quick summits
- Weatherproof waist belt pocket keeps electronics dry
- Item #THU004P