Select Style & Size
GateMate Pro Tailgate Pad
Gobbling up rock gardens and lacing root-latticed lines are all in a day’s work for you — but punishing climbs always seem to bring down the stoke. Sure, you could commit to the grueling grind, or hike-a-bike back to the top, but with Thule’s GateMate Pro Tailgate Pad you just don’t have to. This beefy truck pad shields your truck and your bike for a quick shuttle back to the top, so you can enjoy endless laps, and not waste any energy on those pesky climbs.
The GateMate Pro is crafted with flexible padding that adjusts to fit a wide range of tailgates, and comes in two handy sizes to lock into place on compact and full-sized trucks alike. It features hook-and-loop straps that secure your bikes into place, and inside-facing mesh pockets to keep your hydration bag and gloves safe on the road. A heavy-duty vinyl pad protects your bike, and truck, from scrapes and bumps when the grind to the top gets a little hairy, and to keep things easy, the pad features a large handle opening so your back up cam can keep an eye on things when you’re making your way from trailhead to trailhead.
- A pro-level pad for cushioning your pride and joy
- Flexible padding protects trucks and bikes
- Inside-facing mesh pockets secure gadgets and gear
- Two convenient sizes fit compact and full-sized trucks
- Hook-and-loop straps securely hold your bikes
- Large handle opening offers clear backup cam visibility
- Item #THU007J
- 600D PU polyester non-P PVC, [coating] EPE, [padding] EVA foam, PU leather on the blocks.
- [compact] 52 x 15.5 x 2.75in, [full-size] 59 x 16 x 2.75in
- compact trucks, full-size trucks
- Part Number
- 823PRO, 824PRO
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
November 20, 2020
What is the max "thickness" of the truck tailgate this pad can accommodate? My truck has a thicker tailgate and most tailgate pads do not sit flush and in place thanks
November 9, 2020
Hello! Does the Thule tailgate bike pad have a soft liner that goes against the trucks tailgate to protect the paint? Thanks!