Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Crossover 2 30L Backpack
You'll never feel more organized and at ease than when you're traveling with the Thule Crossover 2 30L Backpack. It's designed to not only keep your most important items safe and secure, but to make sure they're easy to access and in the proper place. A dedicated, padded laptop compartment ensures that your computer stays safe in transit and is easy to access when moving through airport security. The crush-resistant SafeZone pocket will keep smaller items like your sunglasses or electronics tucked away and protected from potential bumps and bruises, and a special RFID blocking pocket keeps cards and IDs safe from potential scammers.
This pack has tons of inner organization and you've got your pick of the litter as to which compartment to stash your stuff. A front organizer pocket is perfect for small electronics and other compact items, and features a PowerPocket cord management system that makes it super easy to keep your phone charging via a portable charger without the hassle of tangling cords. The main compartment features both a slip and zippered pocket, while a special hidden pocket lets you keep cash and other small items tucked safely away. And to boost this pack's travel convenience, it's got pass-through panels that let you stack easily with your rolling luggage for the ultimate in airport convenience.
- Spacious pack with safe and secure storage for all of your travels
- Padded laptop pocket keeps your computer safe in overhead bins
- Large main compartment features convenient internal organization
- Pass through panel attaches easily to rolling luggage
- RFID blocking pocket keeps your identity and personal info secure
- Zippered side pockets keep water bottles and layers close by
- Crush-resistant SafeZone pocket keeps fragile and small items safe
- PowerPocket system in organizer panel accommodates portable chargers
- Item #THU008A
- Q & A
Not what we needed, but sturdy material
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My fiance was hoping to use this backpack for quick work trips, where he needs his laptop, a few essentials, and a change of clothes. This backpack doesn't work for his needs because it seems to be on the small side of 30L. His previous backpack was one big pocket and was able to house all of his stuff. I think that this one, though 30L, doesn't pack as much because of all of the compartments/pockets. The material of the backpack is great and seems like it would hold up to a lot, but it's just not what he was looking for.