Select Style & Size
Chasm 40-130L Duffel
Take your appetite for adventure on the road with the Thule Chasm Duffel. This duffel is made with a waterproof laminated fabric and 1000-denier nylon base with added cushion to protect your cargo. A wide zippered mouth opening makes organizing clothing and gear easy, while various internal mesh pockets keeps things organized. External compression straps keep your load secure and external stash pockets store small items for quick and easy access. The two hand straps stow along the side when you're wearing it as a backpack, while the two shoulder straps easily convert to a single shoulder strap carry system. The Chasm is available in several different sizing options so you can carry everything you need, whether you're sneaking out of town for the weekend or leaving on an multi-week excursion.
- A durable, weather-resistant duffel for any adventure
- Waterproof fabric for reliability and protection
- Wide mouth opening for easy access to contents
- Backpack and shoulder carrying options
- Internal mesh pockets keep gear organized
- External compression straps keeps contents in place
- Padded bottom protects your gear
- Quick access to smaller items with external stash pocket
- Item #THU004Z
- TPE laminate, 1000D nylon
- [small] 40L (2441cu in), [medium] 70L (4272cu in), [large] 90L (5492cu in), [x-large] 130L (7933cu in)
- Backpack Carry
- Shoulder Strap
- [internal] multiple mesh organizers
- yes, bottom
- [small] 10 x 22 x 13in, [medium] 12 x 27 x 16in, [large] 13 x 29 x 17in, [x-large] 17 x 34 x 18in
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 2lb 14.4oz, [medium] 3lb 11.2oz, [large] 4lb 3.2oz, [x-large] 5lb 1.6oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 12, 2020
This Bag is Awesome!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
I bought this (the 130) for a weeklong camping trip to Moab and it’s awesome. Amazing how much will fit in it and every detail is on point. I load it up, use the included backpack straps, and off I go. And when you’re home it folds up into a tiny included bag. I would give this bag 6 stars (yea I know the scale only goes to five) but very happy and have already recommended it to all my friends. Thule nailed this one.
October 3, 2018
Budget Airlines friendly
- I've used it several times
I ordered the 40L Thule bag/backpack for Iceland and it was PERFECT! Fit 6 days worth of winter gear, fit the WOW airlines luggage guidelines, was really easy to transport around the airport by backpack and on and off the bus by the grab handles. It is water resistant so that worked out really well since it rained and snowed on us constantly. I can't wait to take this pack on more trips - it's more comfortable than you think to lug around on your back. Love it!
June 18, 2018
Thule Duffel XL
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
well i was searching for the bag that is not heavy and yet to be able to load a lot of things in it. Now this Thule bag is exactly it. However i guess i would be better with 90 L. If the bag is fully loaded it will be very heavy to move around and for sure you can’t carry it as backpack. Material is great and bag is really well made(strong)
August 3, 2017
Thule is killing it with their bags !!
Just set myself us with an entire thule set! Thug's bags are super durable. strong structure, durable straps. This bag can be used for so much and it comes in handy!!! My go to travel bag. I searched all over to find the best bags on the market for travel and Thule is it! Got the big one roller, the smaller roller version, the carry on, and the duffles.