Select style & size:Select options
Out and about.
You value time spent outside, and that's something you want to instill in your children at an early age. The Thule Chariot Urban Glide 2 Stroller gives you the platform to do so. You should be aware, though, that calling it a stroller is a bit misleading. Sure, it's stable and functional at walking speeds, but locking the front wheel and taking it for a run confirms that it's actually a "jogger," built for active lifestyles that happen to also involve parenting.
Though it's perfectly suited to running, the Urban Glide 2 Stroller is less myopic than the standard Glide 2, which is focused solely on exercise. The Urban is slightly heavier, and its smaller front wheel makes for less high-speed stability but better maneuverability while navigating tight, urban landscapes and indoor spaces. It does still include a twist hand brake for checking speed, and the suspension system keeps jostling to a minimum when the pace does pick up.
- A stroller for active lifestyles, both out- and indoors
- Suspension system cushions the ride for occupant and parent
- Generous cargo space for all-day outings
- Hand brake helps keep control over speed
- Single-handed folding design helps with baby wrangling
- Multiple windows for monitoring and ventilation
- Reclining seat encourages a nap while you perambulate
- Reflective details help maintain visibility in low-light conditions
- Item #CTC002H
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I just got this for my baby niece, and her parents couldn't be more stoked on it! This stroller is very well designed and from initial impressions you can tell it will last a long time. The design of the stroller is top notch, you have an easy access brake, with add ons that are compatible with numerous carseats. In addition there's a "grow in" insert for infants, so it will grow with your child preventing multiple pricey stroller purchases. It packs down to a decent size that will fit easily in any regular sized trunk, I'd definitley recommend this to new parents since it has a 10 year warranty, and you won't have to worry about issues with all of the children you decide to have.