Select style & size:Select options
Out and about.
You value time spent outside, and that's something you want to instill in your children at an early age. The Thule Chariot Urban Glide 2 Stroller gives you the platform to do so. You should be aware, though, that calling it a stroller is a bit misleading. Sure, it's stable and functional at walking speeds, but locking the front wheel and taking it for a run confirms that it's actually a "jogger," built for active lifestyles that happen to also involve parenting.
Though it's perfectly suited to running, the Urban Glide 2 Stroller is less myopic than the standard Glide 2, which is focused solely on exercise. The Urban is slightly heavier, and its smaller front wheel makes for less high-speed stability but better maneuverability while navigating tight, urban landscapes and indoor spaces. It does still include a twist hand brake for checking speed, and the suspension system keeps jostling to a minimum when the pace does pick up.
- A stroller for active lifestyles, both out- and indoors
- Suspension system cushions the ride for occupant and parent
- Generous cargo space for all-day outings
- Hand brake helps keep control over speed
- Single-handed folding design helps with baby wrangling
- Multiple windows for monitoring and ventilation
- Reclining seat encourages a nap while you perambulate
- Reflective details help maintain visibility in low-light conditions
- Item #CTC002H