Select style & size:Select options
Baby's ready to ride.
The Thule Glide 2 Stroller lets you stretch your legs outside and soak up the sunshine with your little bundle of joy gleefully gliding like a boss, directing you where to run next (let's be real, they probably call the shots around here!). This smooth-rolling stroller carries your baby in both safety and comfort as you walk around the neighborhood, take in nature along the river trail, and jog swiftly through the park. Thule integrates a five-point security harness, reclining seat for snoozing, and deployable sun shade with a peekaboo window, so your baby remains comfortably situated along the way.
Because it's designed for active parents, you'll find integrated features like a twist brake on the handlebar for controlling speed when you're running or walking quickly, oversized wheels that roll smoothly, and an active suspension that absorbs bumps from jostling the baby and your wrists. Not only is it great for jogging and brisk walks, but it's equipped to satisfy your little one with its mesh pockets that carry plenty of snacks and toys, plus a lower cargo basket for bringing along your diaper bag. And because you'll be loading it on a regular basis, Thule uses a nifty one-handed folding mechanism that's a snap to use when it's time to drive back from the park.
- Souped-up stroller designed for runs and brisk walks
- Comfortably carries one baby, supports up to 75lbs
- Five-point harness for security and reclining seat
- Folding sun shade with ventilation and viewing window
- Twist brake located on handlebar for quickly slowing down
- Oversized wheels with active suspension that absorbs bumps
- Storage basket for diaper bag with mesh pockets for snacks
- One-handed folding for easier loading into your vehicle
- Item #CTC002J
- Q & A
Active with kids!!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 182lbs
My wife and I just had our first and since we’re both avid hikers and runners wanted a trusted name in the stroller business. We picked up the arm bar attachment for a car seat which works flawlessly. This thing is sophisticated looking, packs down small, and rids bumps and rocks like no other. We take on gravel, road and moderate trail runs. Great item Thule!