Up To 60% Off
Exercise for you, a smooth ride for your kids.
Take your children on hikes and cross-country ski sessions by converting your Thule Chariot stroller into a cross-country ski pull or pull-behind carrier for hiking with the Thule Chariot Ski Kit. This kit includes two lightweight skis, two adjustable tow bars with a locking pin, and a padded waist belt with a bottle holder for your convenience. Converting your stroller for a hiking trip is as easy as can be. All you have to do is remove the front wheels of your Chariot, slide in the tow bars, and lock them in with the pin. Because the tow bars are adjustable, you'll find the ideal length for your size in a jiffy. Strap your babies up, put on the padded waist belt, and get hiking.
To convert your stroller for cross-country skiing, remove the back two wheels and attach the lightweight skis underneath the chassis. These skis keep your children off the snowy ground so they stay warm and comfortable while you all explore a winter wonderland. This kit is compatible with all of Thule's Chariot models.
- Tote your little one along on your next wintertime adventure
- Two lightweight skis replace the wheels on your stroller
- Adjustable tow bars with a locking pin
- Padded waist belt for a comfortable, even pull
- Bottle holder attached to the waist belt
- Item #CTC002B
- Cup Holder
- 1 bottle holder
- 2 lightweight skis, 2 telescoping toe bars, padded waist belt, locking pin
- Thule Chariot Sport, Thule Chariot Cross, Thule Chariot Cab, Thule Chariot Lite, Thule Chariot Cheetah XT
- Recommended Use
- nordic classic
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime