Tackle single and two day trips with just one pack.
When you're looking for a pack the can double as a daypack and an overnight backpacker, look no further than the Thule Capstone 40 Backpack. With an adjustable torso length, tensioned back panel, and padded hip belt, the Capstone doesn't forgo comfort in favor of a minimalist design, but with a versatile 40-liter capacity, it won't weigh you down, leaving you light and nimble on the trail. A detachable rain cover can be quickly deployed when an afternoon rain shower blows in, and with both top and side access points, you can access your gear without having to unpack the backpack. Side compression straps secure your load, and two gear loops allow you to secure either trekking poles or an ice axe.
- Versatile trail pack goes from daypack to overnighter
- Tough Cordura fabric resists abrasion
- Aluminum frame with adjustable tension stabilizes load
- Mesh-padded shoulder straps boost comfort
- Hydration-compatible design keeps water close by
- Ice axe/trekking pole straps free up your hands
- Integrated rain cover has you covered in unexpected storms
- Item #THU004W